Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 17: Repair and Wear





Dress: Kohl's; Cami: Rue 21; Leggings: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21; Accessories: All over =)
Repair Item: Zipper on Dress

I bought this dress right before 
I went on my fabulous vacation to California. 
I love this dress!
I was so excited to come back and wear it to work, 
so as soon as I got home from Cali
I threw it in the wash.
When I took it out of the wash and hung it to dry, 
I tried zipping the dress up on the hanger...
and the zipper broke. 
I was so mad!
*
As soon as I read the prompt for this challenge 
I knew what I would repair...
Fortunately for me I have a lot of talented friends, 
and my friend Christine said she would help me fix the zipper
...and Voila! 
I have my cute dress back! 
Of course my favorite thing about this dress is 
that I can dress it up with any of my accessories =) 
I love my turquoise pieces, 
and don't have a lot of things to wear them with
...so I was happy to get this dress back into my wardrobe.
 

 Thank you so much for all your help Christine! 
I freaking love you girlfriend =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment