Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 16: Menswear



Top: Gap; Skirt: ; Tank: DownEast
Tie: Thrifted; Suspenders: Thrifted; Accessories: All over =)
*
So to say the least life has been crazy/hard
and therefore 
I completely dropped the ball on blogging...
However, I'm picking myself up, dusting myself off,
and getting back to living life!
So here we go =)*
Even though I haven't been posting pics for the challenge, 
I have been taking pics and I did finish the challenge...
so little by little I'll get the pics up =)
 
I could not have had more fun with today's challenge. 
I've always wanted to wear something like this, 
but have never had the guts. 
At first I wasn't going to wear the tie and suspenders to work because I was so self conscious, 
but then I got to thinking...why not? You only live once!
...So I wore them.
It was pretty funny because I had to have one of the guys in my department tie the tie for me-
being single, I didn't know how to do it =)  
The guys were all very opinionated about my outfit 
which I thought was hilarious-they are all so cute!
Kristen and I took the pics outside at work...
and we had a blast! She was making me laugh so freaking hard! 
She is HILARIOUS! 
I actually think I will be rocking a tie again pretty soon...
it definitely added a little sass 
to a safe outfit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment