Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 15: Hair-Try Something New



Today's challenge was a lot of fun!
I use to try new things with my hair everyday in high school
...but lately I feel like I've been in a rut. 
*
So...I work with tons of girls who have cute hair everyday. 
I was surprised to find out that a couple of girls at work curl their hair with a straightner-I've tried this a couple of times and my hair always turns out looking like a mess! 
I ended up bringing my straightner to work and had one of the girls show me how it's done!...I went home and tried it out and it ended up being easier than I thought it would be! 
It ended up looking similar to when I use a curling iron, but it was something new and fun to try! 
I can't wait to start playing around with it more!
*
So I am beyond blessed to work at OrangeSoda. It has literally been one of the biggest blessings of my whole life. 
I am surrounded everyday by my best friends, and people that make me SO happy!
One of these people is my fabulous, gorgeous, smart, hilarious and ambitious boss Melissa. 
Seriously I couldn't ask for a better boss/friend! It has been an amazing experience working with her. 
She always has my back, and is always looking out for my best interest. I have learned so much from her, she is such an amazing example! 


Melissa does an incredible job at making her employees feel appreciated. For instance, on National Receptionist Day, she surprised me with a HUGE sign for my desk, a precious card, and a gift card to Old Navy. 
I still can't believe how thoughtful she was. 
*
I finally hit up Old Navy to spend my gift card and ended up finding the pictured green dress...
I seriously worship this dress!
It is absolutely the most comfortable dress I've ever owned, and not to mention the top is absolutely fabulous. I love how original and soft the fabric it is as well =)
Anyway...Thank you so much Melissa! 
I freaking love you girlfriend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment