Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 11: Dress or Skirt


 
Dress: Vanity; Undershirt: DownEast; Leggings: Forever21
Sandals: Forever Young; Accessories: All over =) 
*
Today's challenge was super easy 
because 97% of the time in the summer 
you will find me in a dress or a skirt. 
So I decided that I would take today 
and pay tribute to one of my fave dresses:

        

I love this dress: 
I love the shape, I love that it was a great deal, 
I love the fact that I can finally fit into it again, 
I love the colors (easy to accessorize), 
I love that you can dress it up with heels or dress it down with leggings and flats. 
Like I said, definitely one of my fave pieces that I own. 


 *
Jess and I went to Central Utah Gardens 
which is located literally down the street from us...
I've lived at my condo for years now, 
and am embarrassed to say that this was the first time I'd been there...
it is such a hidden treasure!
I definitely found a new peaceful spot to read!
*
We had a lot of fun...especially in the play houses!...
Yes we are 5 years old sometimes...

  

And PS I have a crush on bows...



No comments:

Post a Comment