Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 5: Put a Belt on it

      

Put a Belt on it:
Dress: Ross; Cardi: Macy's; Leggings: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21; Sandals: Forever Young; Accessories: All over =)
*
Waist belts are a HUGE part of my wardrobe. 
I am completely obsessed with them. 
They show off all the right curves and are super stylish...
what's not to love?
Even though I own quite a few waist belts, 
I usually end up only wearing the black or brown ones. 
So I decided that since this IS a challenge and everything, 
I would come up with a new outfit where I didn't use a black or brown belt. 
So I whipped out the grey belt...and this is what I came up with...
kind of different, but I think it worked?... 


                 



  Jess had my back once again as my trustee photographer...
it's been so much fun hanging out with her every night to take the pics for the challenge...she is so sweet and freaking hilarious! 

Love you girl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment