Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 10: Wear an Orphan

  
Top: Vanity, Blazer: Thrifted; Gauchos: Vanity
Heels: Victoria's Secret; Accessories: All over =)

This entire outfit is orphaned...
About 6 years ago (wow I feel old saying that) 
I worked at Victoria's Secret and Vanity at the same time. 
I loved dressing up for both jobs. 
Back then, this was pretty classic look for me: 
black bottoms and black blazer 
paired with a sparkly top, accessories to match...and huge hair =) 
I will probably work the top back into my wardrobe, 
but there is definitely a reason why I haven't worn the gauchos and heels in so long! =)
...I don't know why I can't get rid of them...
*
This challenge was a great idea. 
It was a fun opportunity to play in my closet, 
find some forgotten treasures, 
and have a blast from the past moment =)

 


1 comment:

  1. i definitely say ditch the gauchos. there is a reason they are no longer in style. however, you are darling and look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete