Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 12: Jazz up Your Jeans

  
 Shirt: Ross; Sweater Vest: Ross; Jeans: Rue21; 
Flats: Ross, Accessories: All over =)
*
Like I mentioned on Day 8, 
I love dressing up jeans!
I usually spice it up with a blazer or a waist belt, 
so  I decided to try something different and "jazz" it up with a
collared shirt and sweater vest...
and of course,
tons of accessories!
It's been interesting digging jeans out for the challenges
(since I live in dresses and skirts in the summer)
I guess it's about that time 
I admit that summer is almost over =(
...
not a fan
...
*
On a happier note...
Jess and I went to Riverwoods tonight 
and we had a blast! 
Riverwoods is one of my faves because they have 
delish restaurants and fabulous shopping...
and not to mention great places to take pics!
...so naturally Jess and I got carried away
once again with picture taking for today's challenge =)


Have I mentioned how much I worship my roommate?!! =)
Seriously freaking love that girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment