Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 13: Neutral with a POP!


Top: Ross; Skirt: Macy's
Heels: Pulse; Accessories: All over =)


The second I read about this challenge, 
I knew exactly what I would wear...
anything to break out my fave heels! =)

...Seriously I'm obsessed! 

Today was another perfect day at the pool,
(even though I got fried...
luckily it'll turn into a tan by tomorrow)
then Jess and I decided to go to the 
park to take pics for today's challenge. 
 Like always, we had a blast!



I don't know if it's because I worked 
at Victoria's Secret for 3 years...but I freaking love
black and pink!
They are definitely my fave colors...
I love how sassy they look when they are combined!
Worship!

 

Today's challenge was a lot of fun!
I love wearing a neutral and then 
splashing it with color
(color of course = accessories)
=)
...
Have I mentioned how much I worship these heels???
...

...Just sayin... =)



1 comment:

  1. BOW-CHICA WOW WOW!!!! You are SO flippin' HOT! ... I want your ..... shoes!

    ReplyDelete