Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 3: Mix Your Patterns



 
Leopard: Heart Soul; Stripes: Julie's Closet; Pinstripes: Vanity
Heels: Anne Michelle; Watch: J3ll.com; Belt: Forever 21; Accessories: All over =)

Today's challenge was pretty difficult...
I have to admit I wasn't brave enough to wear this outfit to work. 
(I'm still not to sure what to think about it.)
However,
I love that this challenge made me think outside my box. 
 I love all these pieces separately, 
but I would've never thought to try and mix them together. 
  *
I've been beyond blessed to have 
the most amazing roommate in the whole world, Jessica. 
She took the pics for today's challenge...
Maybe it's the fact that it's so freaking late
(we tend to get a wee bit hyper/loopy)
or maybe it's just the fact that we are nerds...
either way
we had a blast tonight =)
I love you Jess!
 
 
 
 I'm going to go try and sleep
(considering it's almost 3am,
and I haven't been feeling very well)
...
prolly a good idea!

 Sweet Dreams =)

2 comments:

  1. i love it! it turned out so dang cute! I definitely think you should have worn it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Girl! You are SO SEXY! I cannot even handle you right now! I love this outfit! I agree it is hard to mix and match patterns, but you make it look easy! I love love love love love your shoes too! mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm!!!! you look good!

    ReplyDelete