Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 6: Get Creative



 Get Creative:
Headband = Men's Tie (thrifted)
Earrings = Wire (DIY)
Necklace = Belt Buckle (thrifted)
Belt on skirt = Men's Clip-on Tie (thrifted)
Bracelets = Belts (thrifted)
                   Rings = Sheet Music
                 Anklet = Belt (thrifted)

 *
I was in my living room, trying to figure out what to do for the challenge "Get Creative". I glanced over at the piano, and that's when my crazy ideas started cookin!
*
I made rings out of sheet music, 
and bracelets and anklet out of belts:


I took the belt buckle off a belt, 
and made it into a necklace:

I took a men's tie and turned it into a headband. 
I then took a clip-on tie and clipped it onto my skirt:

 

My amazing roommate then took wire and 
created a treble clef and bass clef, 
which I made into earrings. 
They didn't show up too well in pics, so I put them on top of 
The Phantom to do them more justice:

This challenge really stumped me at first, 
but once I got going, 
it was a ton of fun letting my creative juices flow!


1 comment:

  1. you are amazing. i am still stunned by how creative everything is. seriously, this is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete